Online Grammy Party
not affiliated with the Recording Academy
Welcome to the online Grammy Viewing Party of The LowDown. Join in the fun by checking out the links below. Watch the Grammys tonight on CBS at 8 PM Eastern. Check out the live stream at 3:30 PM Eastern for the Premier Ceremony and at 7 PM for the Red Carpet Coverage. Follow my commentary and join in on Twitter and Facebook. Use the hashtag #GRAMMYs. Consider making the recipe below.
Grammy's Live Stream
Grammy Week Social Media Coverage
Follow me on Twitter
or watch the Twitter badge at Davis Foolery Productions
Follow me on Facebook (who knows, I might even live stream)
Scroll Down for Mediterranean Wraps Recipe
Email DavisFoolery Productions
- 3 ten-inch tortillas
- 4 oz of spreadable, chive-flavored, cream cheese or nut cheese
- 1 small jar of marinated artichoke hearts (drained and diced))
- 2 Tbsp diced roasted red pepper
- 1 Tsp dried oregano
- 3 Leaves of leaf lettuce (preferably Romaine) cut in half lengthwise with ribs removed
- 3 slices of prosciutto
- Lay your tortillas flat and spread with a thin layer of spreadable cheese. Sprinkle the surface with diced, marinated artichoke hearts, roasted red pepper and oregano.
- Place your lettuce leaves on the cheese along the left side of each tortilla. Place the prosciutto alongside of the lettuce.
- Starting on the left side, roll your wrap up and place seam side down on a plate and refrigerate for 2 hours or longer.
- Slice into quarters and serve.